With creamed corn, corn kernels, corn muffin mix, and three kinds of cheese, this addictive holiday pleaser invites seconds!
- 1 7.5 oz. container chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 1/2 c. butter at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 3 scallions sliced, about 1 cup
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 10-oz. package frozen corn kernals thawed
- 1 8-oz. package corn muffin mix
- 2 oz. (4 tbsp.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 oz. (4 tbsp.) shredded pepper jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. In bowl, on medium-low speed, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth; beat in eggs until just blended. With spoon, stir in scallions and pepper, then stir in creamed corn, corn kernels, dry muffin mix, and 2 tablespoons Cheddar and 2 tablespoons pepper-Jack cheeses.
Spread corn mixture in baking dish. Bake 40 to 45 minutes until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Sprinkle top with remaining Cheddar and pepper-Jack cheeses. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.