Packed with flavor and a bevy of slimming veggies, our crisp Asian-style wraps are ready to enjoy in just 15 minutes.
- 3 c. packaged coleslaw mix
- 1 c. shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 c. shredded carrot
- 1/2 c. shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 c. dry roasted peanuts
- 3 scallions thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 c. bottled sesame-ginger salad dressing
- 8 Boston lettuce leaves
- 8 chives or scallion strips (optional)
In large bowl, combine coleslaw, chicken, carrot, cabbage, peanuts, sliced scallions, and cilantro. Add dressing; toss to coat.
Evenly divide chicken salad among lettuce leaves, about 1/2 cup per leaf; roll up to encase filling.
If desired, tie wraps with chive or scallions to secure. Serve immediately.