The sweet ’n’ salty flavors of juicy pineapple and thinly sliced baked ham team up in this tempting pizza that preps in just 15 minutes.
- 1 (15 oz.–16 oz.) pkg. refrigerated pizza dough, at room temp.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 c. shredded pizza cheese blend, 6 oz.
- 4 oz. deli-sliced baked ham, torn into pieces
- 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple slices in juice, drained and quartered
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves (optional)
Heat oven to 450°F. Grease baking sheet.
Roll out or stretch dough into 14"x10" oval. Transfer to baking sheet; brush with oil. Bake 8–10 min., until starting to brown.
Spread crust with pizza sauce to within 1/2" of edge. Sprinkle with 3⁄4 cup cheese, ham and pineapple, then remaining cheese. Bake 12–15 min., until cheese is melted and crust is baked through. If desired, sprinkle with thyme.