Perfect for a brunch treat or even dessert, this show-stopping tart is sure to spark smiles come Christmas morning.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 c. confectioners' sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- Pie dough for single crust
- 5 c. strawberries sliced
- 2 tbsp. seedless strawberry jam
- 3 tbsp. sliced natural almonds
Heat oven to 400°F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Beat cheese, sugar, 1 yolk, and zest until smooth.
Roll dough into 13" round; transfer to baking sheet. Top with filling, leaving 2" border. Toss 2/3 of strawberries with jam; spoon over filling.
Fold dough edge over. Brush edge with remaining yolk; sprinkle with 2 tbsp almonds. Bake 35-40 min.
Cool. Top with remaining strawberries and almonds.