This keto dip, courtesy of recipe developer Chelsea Cohen of SlimFast, proves that you don’t have to give up tasty appetizers just because you’re on the keto diet.
- 6 oz. lump crab meat
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. green onion minced
- 2 large garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. shaved parmesan cheese for mixing in
- 1/4 c. shaved parmesan cheese for topping
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. fresh cracked pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a baking dish.
Combine all the ingredients, except for the 1/4 cup of shaved Parmesan cheese, in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly.
Transfer the mixture into the baking dish, spread it evenly, and top with the rest of the Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 18-20 minutes.