Questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Keto diet is mentioned in just about every successful weight loss story on the internet for a reason — it works, and it works fast. It’s so popular, in fact, that you can get entire keto kits delivered straight to your door. Below, we’ve rounded up the best keto meal delivery services for weight loss, so you can kick-start your keto journey with just a few clicks.
Deals on Keto Meal Delivery Services:
- Save $90 off your first three weeks of FACTOR with code WOMANSWORLD90 >
- $90 off, plus free shipping at Sunbasket>
- 10% off your first order of Diet-to-Go Keto>
- $130 off order, plus free shipping at Green Chef>
What is the best keto meal delivery service?
- Best keto meal delivery service for weight loss : Factor 75 Keto Meal Plan
- Best keto meal delivery service for busy people : Diet-to-Go Keto Carb30
- Best organic keto meal delivery service for weight loss : Green Chef Keto Plan
- Cheapest keto meal delivery service : Sun Basket Carb-Conscious Meal Plan
- Best fresh keto meal delivery service for weight loss : Fresh ‘N Lean Keto Plan
- Most versatile keto delivery service for weight loss : Home Chef Carb-Conscious Meals
- Best tasting keto meal delivery service : Snap Kitchen
- Best keto meal delivery service that gives back : Territory Foods
- Best keto meal delivery service for a lifestyle change : Provenance Meals
- Best keto soup delivery service : Proper Good Keto Soups
- Best keto delivery service for cooks : Hello Fresh
How much weight can you lose on keto in 7 days?
While there are meal delivery services for weight loss that cater to other diets, you won’t have to wait long to see results from keto meal plans. During your first week on the Keto diet, you can expect to lose anywhere from 2-7 pounds. That’s more than other diets, and is primarily due to a loss of water weight and your body adjusting to a state of ketosis (that’s a good thing!). Beyond the first week, you’ll continue to lose at a healthy pace, around two pounds each week.
Over time, that adds up! The proof? Keto diet before-and-after photos are everywhere, and you can read some of our own keto success stories to see the results of real women who lost weight on the plan (like Dot Thompson, who lost 75 pounds and finally relieved her heartburn!). Over on Instagram, this woman tried keto and lost 20 pounds in her first month:
How does the keto diet help you lose weight?
The basic gist of the Keto diet is to replace sugar and carbs with good fats. This causes your body to enter the metabolic state of ketosis, which turns fatty foods and stored fats into alternative fuel called ketones. Burning ketones not only gives you more energy, it amps up your metabolism which leads to rapid weight loss.
Keto isn’t the only low-carb diet around, but it’s a fan favorite for allowing you to eat some carbs (the recommended amount is 50 grams or less per day). And thanks to an abundance of keto cookbooks and delicious recipes you can cook yourself, it’s easier to stick with in the long run, making it a weight loss plan that really works.
But the results go far beyond weight loss. Keto dieters are seeing benefits like lower blood sugar, better digestive health, and even lower blood pressure. And while there are also side effects to keto (mainly to your hormones and periods), your body will eventually settle into its new metabolic state.
What is the cheapest keto meal delivery kit?
Meal delivery services may seem pricey, but they actually save you money in the long run. When you consider how expensive it can be to eat healthy, and all the effort required to make that happen — advanced meal planning, endless hours of grocery shopping, cooking, and so much kitchen cleanup – chef-prepared keto meals that are delivered to your door pay for themselves quickly, in more ways than one.
The cheapest keto meal delivery kits (like Factor 75) allow you to save money by choosing bigger “box” plans, as the price-per-meal is generally lower when you order more meals per week. Most services allow you to cancel your plan at any time, so you don’t have to commit to more than one week of meals. The longer you stick with the plan, the more it becomes a “lifestyle change” and the more weight you’ll lose. But if you’re looking to simply kick-start your ketosis with a few delicious fresh and frozen pre-made keto meals, you can easily do that without spending a lot of money.
Below, we reviewed the best keto meal delivery services for weight loss. You can sign up for any size plan and cancel any time you want. Regardless of which keto delivery plan you go with, you’ll start losing weight immediately and give a healthy boost to your metabolism (without starving!). What do you have to lose? Keep scrolling to learn more about our picks for the best keto meal delivery services for weight loss!
More great meal delivery options we love:
- 25 Best Meal Delivery Services for Weight Loss for 2022
- 18 Best Paleo Meal Delivery Services of 2022
- The Best Diabetic Meal Delivery Services for Weight Loss That Actually Taste Good
- 14 Best Low-Carb Meal Delivery Services of 2022
See more of our best product recommendations.
11 Best Keto Meal Delivery Services for Weight Loss in 2022
Why we like it:
- Save $90 off your first three weeks of FACTOR with code WOMANSWORLD90
- Fresh food prepared by chefs
- 20+ dietitian-designed weekly options
Factor 75’s popular keto meal delivery plan offers fresh, chef-prepared meals that are delivered straight to your door. Nothing is frozen, and you can choose from a variety of frequently updated menus. They offer delicious meals, desserts, juices, broths, and more — all of which are created by dietitians with only your health in mind. You can order anywhere from four to 11 meals each week, but the more your order, the more money you save.
- Cost: Starting at $11/meal
- Special plans: Keto, Paleo, Gluten-Free
- Sample meals: Grassfed burger with tomato bacon chutney, steak with roasted sweet potatoes, grilled pesto chicken, carnitas style pork, meatless walnut cauliflower bolognese, keto cheesecake
- Customer success story: “I have been receiving six keto meals a week for the past few weeks and I really love the convenience of the meals coming right to my door [at the] same time every week! The packaging is great, they are nice and chilled. The meals themselves have been great. They are good portions and very flavorful. I look forward to just popping one in the microwave and not having any prep work or clean up. I have even ordered the butter pecan truffles which are my new favorite. They literally melt in your mouth and are not too sweet and are low carb so there is no guilt! I also just tried the Vanilla Cake protein drinks. They are a quick, healthy, tasty go-to when I just need a little something extra. I will continue to use them to help me get to my goal weight and for the convenience that they afford my busy lifestyle! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.” -Gene
Why we like it:
- Personalized menu
- Delivered fresh to your door
- No prep required
Diet-to-Go does keto meal delivery right. Not only are all meals prepared for you and ready-to-heat, your subscription will get you access to an entire team of health professionals, including a registered dietitian, a nutritionist, and a certified health coach to support you on your weight loss journey. If their mind-blowing success stories are any indication, you’ll start seeing results and learn to make healthy lifestyle changes with just a few clicks.
- Cost: Starting at $12.20/meal
- Other diets offered: Keto-Carb30, Balance-D, Vegetarian
- Sample meals: Chicken black bean wrap, baked cinnamon bar, chicken fajita, baked Cajun salmon
- Customer success story: “I found Diet-to-Go online and ordered it for delivery to try it out. For years, I looked for a service that offered low-calorie, prepared food that could be delivered to my home… I have always appreciated the consistency in the balance of the meals. Each has a protein, fruits or vegetables, and a grain. The meals taught me (retaught) about portions. This really helped when eating out or cooking for myself.”
Why we like it:
- Fresh, organic ingredients
- Step-by-step recipes ready in 30 minutes or less
- Ingredients come pre-measured and prepped along with pre-made sauces
- Hand-packed in eco-friendly packaging
Green Chef’s Keto Meal Delivery Service is so easy to set up. Simply choose from a variety of tasty, organic dishes with options to serve two or four (if you’re buying for one, you can cut the recipe in half, or make both servings and save one for leftovers!). The food is delivered pre-measured with prepped ingredients, and come with step-by-step, easy to follow instructions for cooking. Enjoy delicious keto meals like Shrimp and Veggie Hash or Honey Citrus Glazed Salmon, along with new chef-designed options that change weekly.
- Cost: Starting at $11.99/serving
- Special plans: Keto+Paleo, Balanced Living, Plant Powered (Vegan or Vegetarian)
- Sample meals: Rosemary-roasted chicken, barramundi florentine, truffle cheeseburger, greek pork couscous bowl, cheesy baked penne
- Customer success story: “I’ve tried four different meal services and always come back to Green Chef because they have the freshest food of all services I have used. I have never had an issue with poor quality. Meals are more innovative than other meals services. I’ve tried several different types – vegetarian, keto, and carnivore. I change week by week depending on what kind of food I want and then build my weekly menus around that.“
Why we like it:
- Premium, 100% organic, and responsibly sourced ingredients
- Freshly made meals and kits
- Choose from prepared or simple-cook meals (or both!)
Sun Basket doesn’t have a keto-specific meal plan, but their affordable carb-conscious plan offers servings with 35g net carbs or fewer and at least 10g of protein per serving. Keto requires you to eat 50g carbs or fewer per day, so you can easily stick to your keto diet while enjoying Sun Basket’s chef-prepared dishes. You have the option of choosing Fresh & Ready meals that are pre-made and require just a quick warm-up, or Meal Kits with pre-portioned ingredients and easy recipes for easy cooking. Either way, your organic, low-carb dishes will be ready to eat in minutes. Plus, you can cancel or skip meals at any time.
- Cost: Starting at $8.99/serving
- Special plans: Paleo, Gluten-Free, Diabetes-Friendly
- Sample Meals: Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice pilaf, spicy Southwestern turkey and sweet potato skillet, gluten-free wild blueberry waffles, slow-cooked boneless baby back ribs in barbecue sauce, burnt almond brittle
- Customer success story: “I have been using Sun Basket for a while now. I really like fresh organic food and Sun Basket delivers not only that but really interesting recipes that are flavorful and unique. I choose the speedy Paleo recipes, which means dinner in 20 minutes. I don’t know who their chefs are but they knock it out of the park, offering different meals that come together with amazing taste. They have some pre-prepared foods now, too. I literally consider their turkey sweet potato meal a go-to for comfort during a stressful week. Their platform is easy to use and well thought out.”
Why we like it:
- Fresh, prepared meals
- Ready to eat in three minutes
- Certified organic, sustainably raised meat
Fresh & Lean’s Keto Plan delivers fresh keto dishes straight to your door, ready to pop in the refrigerator. Dishes like Chicken Scramble with Zucchini and Mediterranean Salmon are ready in just three minutes, and all meals adhere to the keto diet standards. Chefs cook the organic dishes to perfection, and fresh menu options are available weekly so you won’t get bored with your diet.
- Cost: Starting at $10.41/meal
- Special plans: Paleo, Keto, Vegan, Low Carb Vegan, Protein+, Bulk
- Sample meals: Lentil bolognese pasta with grass fed ground beef, egg white with turkey bacon and asparagus, Italian chicken sausage meatloaf, pumpkin chili with cilantro aioli, vanilla strawberry chia
- Customer success story: “We are long-time subscribers to Fresh N’ Lean’s Paleo meal plan. The quality and convenience of the meals are amazing. We are eating well while enjoying many hours freed from the drudgery of shopping and cooking for ourselves. Restaurant food was not working because it is so expensive and unhealthy. Customer Service via chat has always been awesome. Their philosophy and execution are excellent. We prefer more protein with less olive oil and sweet potato, but Fresh N’ Lean Paleo meals offer the best macros available. Four stars for convenience, variety, healthy yumminess, and support.“
Why we like it:
- Affordable, versatile cooking options for stovetop, microwave, grill, and oven
- Customize options for each meal
- Carb and calorie conscious filters
Home Chef is one of the most versatile meal delivery kits around, and is ideal for someone who wants to be in complete control of their diet. While the service doesn’t offer a keto-specific option, many of their carb-conscious recipes fit the diet. When you “build your basket,” you’re able to edit everything related to your order — from delivery dates to serving sizes. You can even double up on your protein or swap it for something else completely. And when it comes to meal prep, you can cook as much – or as little — as you want. Choose from carb- and calorie-conscious 5-minute warm-up dinners, pre-made oven-ready warmers (pan included!), and entire meal kits that you can cook or grill in 15-30 minutes. You’ll never get bored with your Home Chef meals!
- Cost: Starting at $6.99/serving
- Special plans: Fresh & Easy, Home Chef
- Sample meals: Roasted salmon and horseradish cream, Tex-Mex pork-stuffed peppers, spinach and ricotta ravioli bolognese with parmesan, Cuban avocado black bean quinoa bowl
- Customer success story: “I’m 63 and have been making the same foods since I was a teenager. Frankly, it was beyond boring and stale. I found out about Home Chef while watching videos on my iPad and decided to give them a try. I love it! New flavors, new techniques, I can use NuSalt, reduce the oil, split meals into smaller portions to control calories to fit my lifestyle, and I’ve discovered I love fish — who knew.”
Why we like it:
- Plans are dietician-curated
- Mobile app tracks orders
- Provides nutrients for brain, muscle, and gut health
Snap Kitchen’s Keto Plan is unique in that it is dietician-approved. Choose from more than 40 keto-friendly meals each week, all designed with 320-560 calories. If you stick to the plan, you’ll be eating less than 30g net carbs per day, and you’ll start to see results fast. Popular dishes include chicken piccata, naked chicken, and chimichurri beef. Depending on your plan selection, you’ll receive 6-12 meals per week that require no cooking and can be heated in minutes.
- Cost: Starting at $11.67/meal
- Other diets offered: Keto-Friendly, Low Carb, High Protein, Balance
- Sample meals: Almond crusted salmon, baked ziti, chicken piccata, banana pancakes and breakfast sausage
- Customer success story: “Snap Kitchen is a dream come true. I’ve been struggling with weight management and [a] huge factor has been food. Sometimes it feels like food prepping can take forever, this place really takes that stress away!“
Why we like it:
- Order up to 18 meals a week
- Meals arrive pre-made by chefs
- Food is nutritionist-approved
Territory creates healthy, keto-friendly meals with the guidance of dietitians, nutritionists, and chefs. You can sort the menu to view only keto options, and order as many as 18 meals each week. Choose from a rotating, seasonal selection of more than 50 meals, all of which are gluten-free, dairy-free, and have no refined sugars. Plus, Territory gives back – with every order, Feeding America®, through a network of national food banks, will recover more than a pound of food and share with someone facing hunger.
- Cost: Starting at $9.95/meal
- Other diets offered: Paleo, Plant-Based, Vegetarian
- Sample meals: Curried split peas with brown rice stir-fry, RightRice mushroom paella, chipotle turkey chili with roasted potatoes, chicken stifado with white bean stew
- Customer success story: “The value in Territory’s service, for me at least, is that it takes all of the planning and guess work out of prepping your meals. Unlike other meal delivery services where the ingredients are sent to you with recipes, Territory sends you prepared and portioned meals aimed for the athletic and/or nutritionally conscious individual. You are essentially buying your time back that you would otherwise be using to plan meals, and that for me is worth every penny.“
Why we like it:
- Weekly meals are customizable
- Made with local, fresh ingredients
- Containers are compostable and recyclable
Provenance doesn’t have a keto-specific plan, but they have plenty of low-carb, nutrient-packed options that are made with the cleanest, freshest ingredients. You choose how many meals you want delivered each week, and there is no commitment, so you can cancel whenever you want.
- Cost: Starting at $7/serving
- Other diets offered: Plant-Based, Grain-Free, Paleo
- Sample meals: Banana cacao chip paleo muffin, red lentil mac and cheese with sun-dried tomato pesto, shrimp pad Thai with palm noodles, black bean soup with avocado
- Customer success story: “I’ve tried a total of three popular meal delivery services this month – Provenance is my favorite, and the one I’ll use going forward. Why? The food itself is super delicious, and looks and feels like I’m ordering from a beautiful, healthy restaurant. I love the commitment to sustainability and the story of working with local vendors – compared to the other services (who also offered organic food), I feel Provenance has a genuine love and respect for farmers/growers and food itself, rather than just making it organic and calling it a day. And the delivery process was the smoothest by far of these three services. Love the tote bags!”
Why we like it:
- Buy individually or in a variety pack
- Uses clean ingredients
- No added sugars
If you love soup, Proper Good is the meal delivery service for you. With delicious keto soups and bone broths to choose from, and packaging that can be microwaved, you can’t beat the convenience of having these soups on-hand for a quick, nutritious meal. You control the frequency of your subscription, and you can can cancel anytime. And the more you buy, the more you save! Get a 6-pack (four soups and two bone broths) for under $50.
- Cost: Starting at $7.99/meal
- Other diets offered: Keto, Plant-Based, Gluten-Free
- Sample meals: Broccoli cheddar soup, sweet red pepper and meatball soup, butternut squash soup, chicken and mushroom soup
- Customer success story: “In my opinion, getting this soup flavor grouping is the best way to taste your way to favorites. My fave was the minestrone meatball. I had soup for breakfast and found it quite a pleasant option instead of egg whites and whole grain toast. Try something new!“
Why we like it:
- Choose how frequently you want meals
- Helps save time on meal prep
- Provides all of the ingredients needed
HelloFresh delivers farm-sourced, fresh ingredients right to your door, all pre-measured and ready for you to cook into a five-star recipe of your choosing. Starting at just $7.49/serving, it’s one of the cheapest meal delivery services out there. You can order ingredients for two or four servings, but you can easily cut the recipe in half if you’re cooking for one (or save the leftovers for the next day). There is a wide variety of keto recipes to choose from, and you can also find paleo and plant-based options if you want to change things up.
- Cost: Starting at $11.99/serving
- Other diets offered: Keto, Paleo, Plant-Based
- Sample meals: Cheesy baked penne, paprika-orange pork chops, sesame-ginger shrimp bowl, parmesan-crusted chicken
- Customer success story: “My husband and I love ordering from HelloFresh! The food is definitely fresh. The recipes are easy to understand and taste great! There’s a lot of great variety with the meals as well. Whether you want beef, pork, chicken, fish, or vegetables they have it all! The little add-ons at the end I really need as well. We loved all the meals with the chicken sausage and have ordered extra when they have it available. I also like the flexibility of only needing to order two meals a week, but if you want more you can. We’ve been ordering from here over a year now and will probably continue to do so.“