The thing about chocolate desserts is that they’re just so darn addictive, right? And sometimes–especially when it comes to cakes–achieving a truly decadent sweet treat takes time. Not so with this easy-to-follow recipe, which makes it an ideal go-to treat for the end of a tough week (or a tough day–no judgement from us!). Dried fruit, nuts, and cocoa combine for a chocolatey taste that’s utter heaven for anyone with a sweet tooth–especially if you also enjoy a slightly crunchy, cool texture.
We also love the added use of biscuits (or cookies) to add even more mouth-watering sweetness for this easy chocolate fudge recipe. It’s so simple to make that it’s also a fun baking activity for the kids or grandkids. A chocolate fudge cake recipe that takes no baking skills? Yes, please!
Doesn’t that look so simple? It truly is. Read the instructions below so that your dessert-making adventure is completely foolproof.
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup dark cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup of dried fruits and nuts
- 1/4 cup of biscuits or cookies
- Heat sugar, milk and cocoa in a pot, until the ingredients combine.
- Remove from fire and add powdered milk, stir vigorously until you achieve a homogenous mixture.
- In the end, add some of the crumbled biscuits, dried fruits and nuts and chocolate.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking tray (i.e. 24x24cm) lined with parchment paper and stick the remaining biscuits into it.
- Cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours.