- 14 oz. can of baby beets, drained
- 14 oz. can of cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 9 oz. cream cheese, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves of garlic, quartered, plus extra 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seeds
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1 circular bread loaf
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 390°F.
- Place beets, beans, cream cheese, cream, garlic, pepper, seeds, and half the paprika into a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Slice the top from the bread. Scoop out bread, leaving a half-inch border. Reserve bread.
- In a bowl, combine oil, extra garlic, and remaining paprika. Break the reserved bread into rough pieces, add to bowl, and toss well. Place on a large baking tray with the circular bread loaf.
- Bake for five to ten minutes until golden brown. Remove bread. Spoon dip into hollow bread loaf.
- Return bread loaf to oven for a further eight to ten minutes until dip has warmed through. Serve with bread crisps.
This post was written by Food to Love editors. For more, check out our sister site, Food to Love.