Slices of crispy baguette and a wheel of creamy, melted Brie makes for a sensational starter that’s sure to bring people to the table. Add figs and honey for a touch of sweetness.
- 1 long baguette, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. garlic infused extra-virgin olive oil
- 9 oz. Brie wheel
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
- honey, thyme leaves, sliced figs, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a round ovenproof dish.
- Toss sliced baguette in oil and season. Arrange 1/3 sliced baguette in base of pan.
- Make 8 slits on the top of the Brie and insert thyme sprigs and garlic clove into slits. Place on top of bread.
- Arrange remaining baguette slices around outside of the cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes until Brie is soft and bread is crunchy. Serve drizzled with honey, sprinkle with thyme leaves, and accompany with sliced figs.
This article was written by Food to Love editors. For more, check out our sister site, Food to Love.