Have you heard the news? Cyber Monday is now Cyber Week. That’s good news for all the early shoppers out there who want to avoid the holiday madness but still get the best vacuum deals around.
Vacuums are a big ticket item, but if there’s ever been a time to buy, it’s now. You won’t see deals this big on robot vacuums, uprights, and cordless models the rest of the year. Here are some of the deals you shouldn’t miss:
- Save hundreds as iRobot is offering up to 33% off their best-selling Roomba robot vacuums
- Save up to $200 on popular Dyson models >
Keep scrolling to shop our picks for the best Black Friday vacuum deals you won’t want to miss out on!
See more of our best product recommendations.
We write about products we think our readers will like. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the supplier.
Best Robot Vacuum Black Friday Deals
Why we like it:
- 10x more powerful suction
- Dual multi-surface rubber brushes don’t get tangled with hair
- App/Voice-controlled; Auto dirt disposal
This auto-emptying Roomba is more affordable than the fan-favorite Roomba i7, but comparable in features. Not only does it have unique multi-surface rubber brushes that avoid tangles and obstructions, its automatic dirt disposer is lined with 4-layer AllergenLock bags that trap 99 percent of pollen and mold. VSLAM navigation learns the layout of your home after just a few runs and cleans in efficient rows to maximize battery life.
Promising review: “I’ve had more than 20 different vacuum robots over the years, and I currently have four different brands in different rooms in the house…. the Roomba i3+ cleans the most thoroughly. It picks up all the little dust particles and hairs that other robots just tangle around their brushes. The rubber scrubber brushes on this robot hugs the floor and actively lifts the dirt. My other robots can’t get the floor as clean.”
- 40% off iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal, $599 (was $999.99)
- 37% off a Eufy by Anker BoostIQ RoboVac, $175.99 (was $279.99)
- 13% off Shark IQ R101AE with Self-Empty Base, $304 (was $490)
- $150 off Roborock S6 MaxV Robot Vacuum Cleaner with ReactiveAI and Intelligent Mopping, $599.99 (was $749.99)
Best Upright Vacuum Black Friday Deals
Why we like it:
- Tangle-Free Brush Roll
- Hands-Free Empty with Cyclonic Pet Hair Spooling System
- Pet attachments included
Whether you have pets or not, this upright vacuum is the best there is. It comes with attachments like a LED Lighted Crevice Tool, Pet TurboEraser Tool and 2-in-1 Pet Dusting Brush. The cyclonic pet hair spooling system prevents brush tangles.
Promising review: “I have three dogs and my battle with hair is never-ending. My old sweeper did a decent job, but removing tangled hair from the brush was nasty and time consuming. This vacuum has solved that problem. The brush not only collects hair like a magnet, it also doesn’t get tangled. It seems like wizardry but my days of pulling tangled dog hair out of the brush are over. If you have indoor pets this sweeper is a must.“
- Save $100 on a Dyson Ball Animal 2 pet vacuum, $400 (was $500)
- $26 off Shark APEX AZ1002 DuoClean with Self-Cleaning Brushroll Lift-Away Upright Vacuum, $373 (was $400)
- 11% off Hoover WindTunnel 3 High Performance Pet Bagless Corded Upright Vacuum Cleaner, $170 (was $190)
Best Cordless Vacuum Black Friday Deals
Why we like it:
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10
- 14 cyclones
- Whole-machine filtration
Dyson is the best of the best, and this cordless stick is no exception. Because of its Dyson digital motor V11, it’s actually as powerful as many uprights. Despite its impressive power and thorough cleaning capabilities, it still manages to be gentle on hardwood floors.
Promising review: “Have had this for a month. I’ve owned a V8 for a couple years, and all the things I wanted improved on it is now the V11 outsize. Longer battery life, 2 batteries is the best feature, better suction, bigger bin, and dirt doesn’t tip out of the bottom. I use this commercially and use it every day. I save so much time and can’t believe how well it picks up.”